Supported modification of ECU data of the following types:
• EMS – Engine management system.
• GMS – Gearbox management system.
• RET – Retarder system.
• AWD – All wheel drive system.
• CLS – Clutch Control.
• EEC – Exhaust Emission Control.
• COO (COO7) – Coordinator.
• BWS (BCI1) – Bodywork system.
Supported resolving trouble codes to text description for the following types:
• EMS (S6, S7, S8).
• GMS (OPC4, OPC5).
• RET (RET1, RET2).
• AWD (AWD1).
• EEC (SCR1, EEC3).
• COO (COO6, COO7).
• HMS (HMS1).
Some interesting options:
• AdBlue ON/OFF.
• EGR ON/OFF.
• Chassis ID/VIN Change.
• Immobilizer ON/OFF.
• Truck Power INCREASE.
• ECU Recovery.
• ECU Reset.
• ECU Unlock without PIN.
SCANIA SOPS FILE ENCRYPTOR/DECRYPTOR:
• Download with SDP3 from truck SOPS export file;
• Decrypt SOPS export file to XML format;
• Edit XML file with any XML editor;
• Modify more than 300 parameters: like AdBlue, EGR, NOx Control
• Encrypt XML file to SOPS import file;
• Upload SOPS import file to truck with SDP3;
• Support Windows 2003/XP/Vista/7/8;
Scania Diagnos & Programmer 3 (SDP3)
Communicates with Scania vehicles and Scania industrial and marine engines. The program has been developed to support the electrical system with CAN communication. The program is used for troubleshooting, adjusting customer parameters, calibrations, conversions affecting the electrical system and updating software in control units.
Scania BNS II Service Tool (BST)
Scania BNS II Service Tool (BST) is a PC-based diagnostic program for troubleshooting and programming of the electrical system in the bodywork of Scania OmniCity, OmniLink and Citywide buses. Ours no need buy license.
1pc x SCANIA DEVELOPER Software (XCOM-SOPS-Scania SDP3-BNS II)