Ad-blueOBD2 Emulator for Volvo/Scania/Renault/MAN/Iveco/DAF/Benz
Drive your truck without Diesel Exhaust Fluid!
Ad-blueOBD2 is a Plug & Drive Ready device to emulate working Ad-blue systems and NOx sensors on trucks, which equipped with EURO 4/5/6 catalytic converter systems,
even with damaged Ad-blue SCR system.
There are different kinds of models for your choice:
SH41-C Mercedes Benz
5 Reasons to get Ad-blueOBD2 Emulador:
1. Ad-blueOBD2 is very easy to install. Just Plug it into OBD2 connector of truck or bus and remove the fuses mentioned.
2. Ad-blueOBD2 will override Ad-blue system instantly, it will stop the usage of Ad-blue liquid and disable Nox sensors.
3. Without any power loss of the engine or any warnings on the dashboard and in diagnostic system.
4. Ad-blueOBD2 does not damage the engine and not cause any negative effects to the truck factory setting.
5. Ad-blueOBD2 does not change any of the settings permanently. To turn back to the truck's original settings, just unplug Ad-blueOBD2 from OBD2 connector.
Ad-blueOBD2 Installation and Calibration:
1. Pull the Key out from the ignition.
2. Remove the following Fuses (VOLVO) F10, (SCANIA) Terminal - 42, (RENAULT) 25A P59, (MAN) 894 - 737 - 738, (IVECO) Terminal - 5 Terminal - 15, (DAF) 6 - 15A E357 - 20A, (MERCEDES BENZ) F1, (FORD) Terminal - 15 Terminal - 30
3. Plug Ad-blueOBD2 into OBD2 connector
4. Turn on the ignition and check the level of Ad-blue, if it shows 50% or 70%.
5. If any fault light appears on dashboard, delete via service scanner.
Ad-blue/DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) is used to reduce NOx emissions in vehicles. We recommend you to use Ad-blue/DEF fuel. You can use this device, if you are unable to find a station to fuel up your Ad-blue/DEF tank.
1pc x Ad-blueOBD2 Eemulador Box
1pc x User Manuel English