Bundle promotion Cummins INLINE 6 Data Link Adapter plus 8.2.0 Cummins INSITE Software Pro Version with 500 times Limitation
INLINE 6 Data Link Adapter for Cummins
Top 5 reasons to choose INLINE:
1. The INLINE 6 can communicate with your PC through a 9-pin serial connector. it also can communicate with your PC over a Universal Serial Bus (USB) through a 4-pin standard connector. The INLINE 6 adapter connects to vehicle power, the SAE J1708/J1587 data link, and two CAN/J1939 data links via a 25-pin serial connector.
2. With full compliance to the Technology and Maintenance Council's RP1210 standard, the INLINE 6 will work with the latest Cummins INSITE, PowerSpec and Calterm III software applications.
3. It will also work with any other software applications that are fully compliant with the RP1210 standard (note that while some non-Cummins applications fully support RP1210, others do not, so you should test each application in question with the INLINE 6 adapter to make that determination).
4. The eye-catching INLINE 6 breaks new ground by utilizing the latest electronic technology to deliver high performance and high quality at an attractive price.
5. Each Cummins INLINE kit contains a data link adapter, basic cables, and the INLINE PC software driver. Load the software driver, connect all the hardware, and you are ready to start a new era in data link adapters.
INLINE 6 Features:
1. Supports SAE J1708/J1587 and J1939/CAN data links
2. Both CAN ports auto detect between 250 & 500 kbps
3. Supports USB full speed port at up to 2M baud rate
4. Custom USB cable includes thumbscrews for secure mounting to INLINE 6
5. Supports RS-232 PC serial port at up to 115.2k baud rate
6. Is fully compliant with TMC's RP1210 standard
7. Small enough to fit in pocket
8. Attractive black powder coated aluminum housing provides ruggedness
9. Derives 8 V to 50 V DC power from vehicle
10. Controlled by advanced 140 MHz 32-bit Freescale processor for maximum speed and performance
11. Includes 6 LEDs to indicate status of power, USB, RS-232, J1708/J1587, and two CAN communication ports
12. Both CAN ports support SAE J1939, SAE J2534, and ISO 15765 protocols
13. INLINE 6 is certified to meet European CE requirements
14. Rated for -40° to +85° C operating temperature
15. INLINE 6 meets rigorous Cummins in-cab environmental test requirements
Top 4 reasons to get 8.2.0 Cummins INSITE Software
188.8.131.52 Software Pro Version (video demo:How to How to activate Cummins INSITE 8.2.0 software
2.With 500 times Limitation
3.Supplies engine information quickly, getting the inside details you need
Difference from Cummins insit 8.2.0 Software Pro version and Lite Version:
Pro version including all function of Lite version, and also including Automotive Calibrations Data Cummins INCAL and Reflash ECU data, read & write ECU
Cummins INSITE Software System Compatibility:
Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit
Windows 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit
Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit
Cummins INSITE 8.2.0 Software Compatible with Following hardware:
1.Cummins INLINE 6 Data Link Adapter
2.Cummins INLINE 5 Data Link Adapter
3.DPA5 Dearborn Protocol Adapter 5 Heavy Duty Truck Scanner
4.NEXIQ USB Link
5.XTruck USB Link
6.AUGOCOM H8 Truck Diagnostic Tool
Cummins INSITE 8.2.0 support win7 32.
Cummins INSITE 8.2.0 is offered in four functional levels: Basic, Lite, RSGR and Pro, ranging from a read only access level to full-function access and capability for the service professional.
This is Cummins INSITE 8.2.0 Pro Version Support 200 times. Software need activation, one activation including 200 times.
Cummins INSITE 8.2.0 can provide your business with
• Trip and vehicle information
• Parameter and feature adjustment
• Accurate problem diagnosis
• Complete wiring diagram sand sensor location maps
• Step-by-step trouble-shooting information
• Fault tree information
• Fault code and symptom-based diagnostics
• Engine diagnostic tests
• Tools to create templates for a group of vehicles
• Fleet management/driver reward programs(Need purchase seperately)
• Audit trail information
• Enhanced ECM security(Need Purchase seperately)
• Automotive Calibrations Data Cummins INCAL(Pro function included )
• Reflash ECU data, read & write ECU(Pro function included )
Cummins INSITE 8.2.0 Functions:
Support SAE J1708/J1587 and J1939/CAN data links
Support USB full speed port at up to 2M baud rate
Support RS-232 PC/PDA serial port at up to 115.2k baud rate
It's fully compliant with TMC's RP1210 standard
Small enough to fit in pocket
Aluminum housing provides ruggedness
Derives 8 V to 50 V DC power from vehicle
Includes advanced processor for maximum speed and performance
Internal Flash memory allows firmware upgradeability
Includes 5 LEDs to indicate power and USB, RS-232, J1708/J1587, and J1939/CAN communications
Rated for -40° to +85° C operating temperature
CUMMINS INLINE 6 VS INLINE 7 IN SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE
Cummins Inline 6 insite 7.6 VS Inline 7 insite 8.3 in software & hardware, you will agree Inline 7 insite 8.3 improves a lot after reading the following table.
Cummins Inline 6 VS Inline 7 in software and hardware
1.Comes with Insite 7.6 software (2013)
2. Pay to use Insite 8.2 8.3
3. Only works with Win7
4. When install insite, you need to change the computer time which is not easy to do.
1. Comes with Insite 8.3 software (2013)
2. The software is authorized for free, what the user to do is enter the serial number.
3. Works with WIN7 WIN10.
4. No need change the computer time, easy to install.
1. Inline 6 warranty: 1 year
2. The iron shell is heavier and not easy to take.
1. Inline 7 warranty: 3 years
2. Comes with double-layer plastic which is anti-stress and stable, it can protect the circuit board well.
The outer layer is soft and comfortable to the touch..
For a long-time use, the two rows of hollow pins are easily poor to contact, broke or bent.
The three rows of solid pins are durable, its warranty is 3 years.
The circuit board design is more tidy, the PCB line impedance is adjusted and optimized, the product life
is improved, and the stability of the equipment is ensured. The maximum warranty is three years.
How to step by step install Cummins Insite 8.2.0
1) Open the folder < Cummins InSite 8.2.0 install>
2) open the autorun.exe
3) Here is Insite installation menu
4) go to manually install packages
5) install 8.2.0
6) go to upgrade insite on the dvd menu
7) let update manager find the updates off the dvd
which will update it just below sp5
change dropdown un update manager to find updates off internet and let it completely update
I think 7.6.1 has been removed off their site and 8.2.0 needs it
9) disable your antivirus program
10) Open the folder Cummins insite 7.x keygen (Cummins 7.x kg)
11) insert your PC-ID and get key for activation
12) .insert the activation key to run the software
1pc x INLINE 6 data link adapter (P/N 2892093)
1pc x USB 14-foot cable (P/N 2892176)
1pc x DB25F/9-pin data link cable (P/N 4919780)
1pc x DB25F/3-pin/3-pin/2-pin cable (P/N 4919797)
1pc x INLINE 6 software CD (P/N 2892095)
1pc x J1939 Gender Changer adapter (P/N 3163597)
1pc x J1939 Backbone adapter (P/N 3163096)
1pc x Storage case (P/N 4918713)
1pc x obdII cable (P/N 4919781)
1pc x Cummins INSITE 8.2.0 software with one activation
Part1:How to unlock the expired program Cummins inside:
Part2:Free download 2017.06 Cummins INCAL Calibrations
Part3:How to use this Cummins INCAL 2017 with Cummins INSITE
Part4:How to solve ECM Connection Error 5204 of Cummins Insite
Part5:How to Fix when Cummins Insite 8.1 Registration Error occur
Part6:How to solve Reset Fault Codes of Cummins Insite 8.1
1.How to unlock the expired program Cummins inside:
Now you need to start to change the date on the computer,
set the date 1 january 2014 on your computer/notebook.
Then run the program INSITE. You will see a message about changing the date. Click OK.
Now you can see the PC-ID and Verificaton Code
for ex. see the picture:
Open the Cummins Date Unlock and set the same date 1 january 2014 and your PC-ID and Verification Code.
Click the Make Passwords!
Now you have the unlock password code.
2.Free download 2017.06 Cummins INCAL Calibrations
Pay attention mates! Here is latest FULL Cummins INCAL 2017 DVD discs automotive Calibration data Files free for all! All 3 combined into one easy to use folder. Totally 19.32GB to download in mega. Hope it helps!
This Cummins INCAL 2017 will work with both Cummins INSITE 7.6 and Cummins INSITE 8.X. (Like Cummins INSITE 184.108.40.206
06.2017 Cummins INCAL DVD Calibration Files Download FREE:
Contains the latest revisions of all Cummins ECM Calibrations!
NO PASS (19.32GB)
You are at your risk.
3.How to use this Cummins INCAL 2017 with Cummins INSITE?
– Just download and put intellect folder in your calibration workspace.
– Password removed from all files
– Repacked for use with Cummins INSITE 8.1.
Expiration date changed so they will work till June of 2018.
It Will display all folders including BGK(ISF3.8 CM2350 F109), BGU(B6.7 CM2350 B121B/B141B), BGV(L9 CM2350 L116B/L123B), BGY(ISF2.8 CM2220 F117), BHG(ISL9.5 CM2880 NS5), BHO(ISB4.5 CM2350), BHP(ISB6.7 CM2350), BHU(L9 CM2350 L119B), BHV(ISF3.8 CM2350), BIJ(ISD4.5/6.7 CM2880), BIL(ISZ13 CM2150), BIS(ISF2.8 CM2220), BJB(ISD4.5/6.7 CM2880), BJC(ISF2.8 CM2220), BGJ(QSB 6.7L CM2880), BHY(QSC8.3 CM2880), BIO(QSB5.9 CM2880), BGP(QSL9 T4F CM2350), BGQ(QSL7 T4F CM2350), BGT(X15 CM2350 X114B/X116B), BHR(QSG12 CM2880 G112)
Please note that this is the data set, not a software! It should be used with Cummins INSITE software. Recommended version: Cummins INSITE 8.1
4.How to solve ECM Connection Error 5204 of Cummins Insite
with DPA5 adapter, i try to connect with Cummins insite and i have error code 5204 or only no connection and not blinking the leds
This is the error 5204 popped up when connect Prostar 2005 with cummins engine:
Error number: 5204
Communication between the datalink adapter and the ECM could not be established.
Please check the following conditions:
The key switch is on
The cables are between the datalink and the ECM are properly connected
The cables are in good condition
The correct adapteunication protocol is selected
r type is selected
The correct comm
Select retry, cancel or help for additional troubleshooting steps
Here is what have been tried but failed!
Try to connect whit J1939…..same issue
On truck does not even get the engine and the others only couple line and very slow, might be some thing with them trucks
some things odd2006 models connect through J1939 and works.
Tryed on 3 trucks already that are 2005 and older the connect thought J1708 it says engine 128
And when doing the J 1939 test on them it says something like data error
Check the driver is installed well
J1939 & J1708 are added to the software
The solution is this, connect, then scan to diagnostic connector but not to USB, open the Cummins insite and push connect, when the Insite begin to connect, immediately connect the USB and ready….
The final tip- Error Messages for communication failures:
Error 5200: Indicates communication loss between computer and the datalink
Error 5201: Indicates communication loss between the datalink adapter and the
Error 5202: Indicates no communication could be established between the
datalink adapter and the computer.
Error 5204: Indicates no communication could be established between the
datalink adapter and the ECM.
If the “Auto Configure” and/or “Datalink Adapter Connection Test” do not find the adapter when connected, manually configure the Cummins Inline 6
Data link adapter connection.
5.What to do when Cummins Insite 8.1 Registration Error occur
Here share with you a working solution for Cummins INSITE 220.127.116.11 registration error “Your registration information is incorrect”. So you can activate Cummins INSITE successfully!
Error: After I installed Cummins INSITE 18.104.22.168, I fulfilled all blanks on the registration diaglog, but it popped up a error message saying the registration did not succeeded!
What should I do? Please help!
About Cummins INSITE 22.214.171.124 activation fail problem, check below important tips:
(Tested OK on both Cummins INSITE Pro and Cummins INSITE Lite)
1. Check if you run as Administrator?
2. Check if you install Cummins INSITE drivers properly? Next open and close Cummins INSITE, open it again then complete the activation.
3. Go to “insite360pro Properties”, find “Privilege level” and check the box “Run this program as an administrator” as below:
4. Please do not change any computer setting like Country or Language.
5. Maybe your Windows system is inactivated.
Cummins INSITE Pro and Cummins INSITE Lite share almost SAME functions but Cummins INSITE Pro can do additional calibration functions:
Read/Retrieve Calibration Files
Load Engine and Programmable Datalink Device Calibrations
While all other Cummins INSITE versions can’t do that!
But if you mostly want to read DTC and no need to get calibrations, Cummins INSITE Lite is enough.www.obd2eshop.com
6.How to solve Reset Fault Codes of Cummins Insite 8.1
Finally, I have Cummins INSITE 126.96.36.199
Pro crack on my work laptop. Before this, i have spent a lot of time to find a working cummins insite download with good reviews, but no luck. Most need subscription fee and software license cost. Just a lie! Do not believe so-call “download free”. it’ll better to pay a bit for cummins insite crack. Just $159.
I also have Nexiq USB Link clone (also called VXTRUCKS V8 usb link
). With a great coverage of heavy duty vehicles: J1587 / J1708, J1939 / J2284 / CAN, J1850, ISO-9141, ALDL. And configure the wired or wireless connectivity..
Search and learn from a cummins insite user manual, then all work begins.
I read and clear codes from the ECM, although they are the Cummins codes which are different from the OBD II codes, but can’t see or do anything with the PCM.
Reset all fault codes
Turn the key switch off
Then turn the key switch on
No fault codes now
Also, I can live monitor parameters, do data logging, look at and reset the two short term duty cycle monitor maps and view the long term/permanent duty cycle map.
I do cylinder cutout tests, grid heater tests, and cycle the lift pump.
And when a fault code come up, I can click on it and all the diagnostic procedures come up with wiring diagram, etc.
INSITE likely would also allow our users to reflash the ECM if you had the proper calibration file. However, INSITE itself does not have any calibration files included. That is a separate piece called INCAL
that you also have to subscribe to/pay for, and I don’t know if INCAL has the Dodge software on it. The cal files for the equipment I work with come on a CD (soon to be DVD) that our company sends out quarterly to all subscribers.