Original Auoyantak YD509 OBDII EOBD CAN Auto Code Scanner supports ALL 1996 and newer vehicles with multi-language support for English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, etc and supports online update.
Original AUOYANTAK YD509 OBDII EOBD CAN Auto Code Scanner
Original AUOYANTAK YD509 Supports Multiple Languages:English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, etc and supports online update.
Top 15 Reasons to Get YD509 OBDII EOBD CAN Auto Code Scanner:
1.Support multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes.
2. Read and display DTCs definition and I/M readiness hot keys, provides quick access to emissions readiness status. DTC information and erase function.
3. Reads freeze frame data to show engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set
4. Reads live PCM datastream, retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN), displays live O2 sensor test data.
5. Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
6. Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status.
7. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes.
8. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
9. Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light ( MIL). Clear codes, turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and reset monitors.
10. Enhanced OBDII Mode 6 functions.
11. Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data.
12. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time.
13. Prints data via PC
Original AUOYANTAK YD509 OBDII EOBD CAN Auto Code Scanner Features:
Display: 2.8” TFT color screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
YD509 Software Screenshot:
1pc x OBDII/EOBD code reader
1pc x User's guide
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Software CD