I6 HUD(With Compass)is designed by very powerful and stable integrated circuits and meet the relevant standards. and add a beauty for your car by unique shape and elegant, flowing lines, natural beautiful body.
New 6" LED OBD-II HUD Head Up Display Over Speeding warning/speed/Km rpm/shift light/temperature With Compass
This item comes with a compass while HUD10 does not, if you don't want the compass you can buy the HUD10.
New 6" LED OBD-II HUD Head Up Display Description:
HUD is researched and developed for driving safety. Whether driving during the day, or driving at night and whether driving at high-speed,or driving at low speed, you do not have to look down at the instrument panel. HUD project the important car information (such as car speed, engine speed, water temperature, fuel consumption, etc.) onto the windshield. So when you are driving, you can easily control the car's vital information to reduce or avoid accidents or traffic accidents. At the same time, HUD can reduce your eye fatigue effectively so that you achieve the driving pleasure and driving safety perfect unity.
New 6" LED OBD-II HUD Head Up Display I5 structure:
1) Detecting car’s OBDII interface automatically and all car with OBD II or EUOBD are OK, plug and play;
2) Car speed, engine speed, water temperature, voltage / throttle position / Ignition angle / one-hundred-kilometer acceleration time, instant fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, mileage, fuel shortage reminding, engine faulty, shift reminding, etc. are displayed.
3) Normal display mode, high-speed display mode and automatic display mode are set by yourself;
4) Kilometers and miles are free to switch, which greatly facilitates the dashboard of British Standard;
5) 6 inches display area, easy to read
6) Switch on and off automatically, HUD start when car starting , HUD shutdown when the engine is turning off to protect the car battery effectively; at the same time, you can switch on and off HUD by Manually Shutdown to protect the battery safety.
7) Single-stage and four-stage overspeed alarm for driving safely.
8) Engine speed alarming so that you can shift timely to save fuel, also has a special significance for the novice;
9) Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode, no dazzling;
10) Compass (this function is optional), the precise position, car does not get lost; Accurately determining the position and not get lost
New 6" LED OBD-II HUD Head Up Display I5 Installation Instructions:
1. Make sure if your car complies with OBD II (or EU OBD) interface standard;
2. Open up the engine hood and look for the OBDII sticker. If there is a sticker of “OBDII CERTIFIED” (Figure 2), then you can use our HUD. You can also check if your car have a
diagnostic Interface(the vast majority of cars made in china after 2006 have the diagnostic Interface).
3. If your car has a diagnostic Interface of 16PIN(Figure 3), then plug the OBDII cable with the diagnostic Interface of 16PIN.
The value HUD displays is the value of car inside computer system. Since the value that the car dashboard displays is a little bit different from the value of car inside computer system , so you can enter the setup mode to fine-tune the display value of HUD to achieve exactly the same values that the dashboard displays.
1. Specific setup
Firstly, you need to connect HUD to the car, then press the OK button for 3 seconds to enter the setting mode. You can press the OK button once, the value of Menu 3 increases by 1. The value of Menu 1 increases or decreases by 1 by dialing up or down the dial switch once, which achieves the same values of HUD as the value the car dashboard displays(Dial switch partially shown in Figure 4 and HUD setting interface shown in Figure 5)
2. For cars without air flow meter, fuel consumption setup is as follows:
A. Firstly, enter the setup mode and find function area 11, set up the car's displacement values, which are 1,2,3,4 ..., 100, that means displacement value is 0.1L, 0.2L, 0.3L, 0.4L ..., 10.0L respectively.
B. Secondly, enter the setup mode and find function area 15 in above tablet 1, set up the reference fuel consumption value (i.e. one-hundred-kilometer standard fuel consumption value) (see the corresponding vehicle fuel consumption value that MIIT( Ministry of Industry and Information Technology) or car manufacturers announced.
3. Resume the default value
Firstly, you start the car and turn off HUD. Then you press OK button and hold the dial switch for five seconds and turn on HUD at the same time. When HUD buzzer issues a "Beep" sound, all parameters resume the default values.
4. Clear fault codes
After HUD connects car, you don’t start the engine and put the car key into the ‘ON’ position. Then HUD shuts down automatically, you press up and hold the dial switch for five seconds. When HUD buzzer issues a "Beep" sound, HUD clears fault codes.
New 6" LED OBD-II HUD Head Up Display I5 Common Operations
1. Switching the display contents
After connecting HUD, you start the car and HUD displays properly.
1.1 Then you press OK button of the dial switch continuously to display the contents of Menu 1 cyclically, such as MPH, KM/H, RPM.
1.2 HUD displays the contents of Menu 2 cyclically, such as V, throttle position, water temperature, ignition timing, 100 kilometers acceleration time (S), Mileage (KM) when you dial up the dial switch continuously.
1.3 HUD displays the contents of Menu 3 cyclically, such as L/100KM, L/H, L when you dial down the dial switch continuously. (Figure 7)
New 6" LED OBD-II HUD Head Up Display I5 Common Faults, causes and solutions
|No car speed alarm
||The setup alarm value of the car speed is too high, or car speed alarm switch is off
||reset up the reasonable alarm value or turn on the alarm switch
|No engine speed alarm
||The setup alarm value of the engine speed is too
high, or engine speed alarm switch is off
|reset up the reasonable engine speed alarm value or turn on the alarm switch
|No response after
|HUD switch is off
||Turn on HUD and check whether the plug is inserted firmly
||Alarm sound is off
||Turn on the alarm sound
|Compass doesn’t show direction (optional function)
||Compass switch is off
||Turn on the compass switch
|Inaccurate fuel consumption
||Without air flow sensor
||Set up the relevant parameter values
||Car does not comply with EU-OBD or OBDII
|Consulting the automobile
manufacturers if the car meets the OBDII standard
||Not set up the amount of fuel and some parameters of fuel consumption is set improperly
||Manually enter the amount of fuel and adjust the parameters
Of fuel consumption properly
|Only display car speed and fuel consumption
||Car speed is more than 80KM/H
||Car speed is more than 80KM/H
1pc x Host machine of HUD
1pc x Reflecting film
1pc x OBD2 Connecting line
1pc x Instruction Manual
1pc x Non-slip mat